- Establish a qualified bidders list for review by the owner if required.
- Review bids with construction cost budgets.
- Receive a final notice to proceed with the work from the owner.
- Award all contracts.
- Create construction schedule to reflect anticipated deliveries and completion dates.
Administration of the Construction Contract
- Manage the ongoing construction with the continuation of the Project Manager and a full time on-site Superintendent.
- Assist the owner in selecting and retaining the professional services of surveyors, special consultants, and testing laboratories for those tests for which the owner is responsible.
- Establish regular on site meeting schedule.
- Process timely payout requests to the owner.
- Process change orders as required.
- Work with the owner for receiving deliveries and storage, protection and security of the owner-purchased materials which are part of the project.
Construction Phase :
- Conduct final inspections to determine substantial completions and obtain Certificate of Occupancy from local municipalities.
- Complete a detailed punch list.
- Issue final Certificate for Payment.
- Compile and distribute all necessary warranty information, operation and maintenance manuals to the owner.
- Collect and review all as built marked up sets of drawings to be turned over to the owner.
- Provide all necessary training for operation and maintenance of installed equipment or systems.