GENERAL CONTRACTING SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Establish a qualified bidders list for review by the owner if required.
- Review bids with Construct Cost budgets.
- Receive a final notice to proceed with the work from the owner.
- Award all contracts
- Update the final construction schedule to reflect actual deliveries and completions along with incorporating Owner purchases of materials and equipment, if any, requiring long lead time procurement.
Construction Phase – Administration of the Construction Contract
- Manage the ongoing construction with the continuation of the Project Manager and a full time on site Superintendent.
- Assist the owner in selecting and retaining the professional services of surveyors, special consultants, and testing laboratories for those tests for which the Owner is responsible.
- Establish regular on site meetings times.
- Process timely payout requests to the owner.
- Process Change Orders as required.
- Work with the Owner for receiving deliveries and storage, protection and security of the Owner-purchased materials which are part of the project.
Construction Phase – Close Out
- Conduct final inspections to determine Substantial Completions and Certificate of Occupancy from local municipalities.
- Complete a detailed punch list.
- Issue final Certificate for Payment
- Collect and turn over all necessary warranty information, operation and maintenance manuals to the Owner.
- Collect and review all as built marked up sets of drawings to be turned over to the Owner.
- Provide all necessary training for operation and maintenance of installed equipment or systems.